Memorial Day weekend, 3,500 rubber ducks will take the plunge over the falls in Camden and will swim into the harbor. Each of the ducks represents a chance to win one of eight great prizes. Tickets available online at www.buyduckderbytickets.com.
***Net proceeds benefit charities and non-profit organizations***
• 7 nights at the Vanderbilt Beach Resort, Naples, FL (valued at over $2,200) + $1,000
• One week stay at Beddington Lake camp – donated by Jan & George Abendroth
• Pearl necklace – donated by Etienne Perret
• 18 hole play card for 5 rounds of golf at Rockland Golf Club
• Complete car detail at Fuller Chevrolet
• Dinner for two at Hartstone Inn ($138 value) – donated by Dr. David Olivas, DDS
• $100 gift card at Ada’s Kitchen – donated by Dr. Robert Rosenberg, DDS
• $75 gift card at Sea Dog Brewing Company
Children attending the race can take home one of the ducks that swim into Camden Harbor. Once the race is over and the winners are recorded, ducks will be passed out to all the kids.