Established in 2014 as the region's only homeless-services organization offering comprehensive wraparound solutions allowing homeless families to realize and maintain independence. We successfully break cycles of poverty and homelessness, through a client-centric relational approach delivering home, help, and hope with dignity, compassion and respect.
• Comprehensive Case Management: A holistic approach to care that meets people where they are at, is empathetic to the trauma of homelessness and each individual's unique past, and helps them rebuild their lives to the point where they are self-reliant.
• Hospitality House Family Shelter: An extended-stay shelter on Old County Road, Rockport that can accommodate up to 23 individuals (usually about half are kids) on their journey from homelessness to sustainable independence.
• The Landing Place: A highly-relational, low barrier youth program complete with drop-in center, hot meals, supplies, school and community outreach, and transportation with emergency shelter for unaccompanied minors anticipated in 2019.
• Home Help Hope on Wheels: Our van program shuttles adults and children to jobs, education, childcare, medical appointments etc. With 70% of the adult clients we work with having no access to a reliable vehicle, this program is often vital to successful outcomes.
• Aftercare: Our post-housing support offers guidance and support to clients once safe and stable allowing them to develop their skills and enrich their lives through education for greater earning potential, nutrition, budgeting, and other confidence building activities. We continue to offer side-line support through mentors, food, clothing, transportation etc. as individuals strengthen the building blocks of their lives.
• Donation Center & Supplemental Nutrition: Our Supplemental Nutrition program seeks to address food insecurity issues of the individuals we work with. And, thanks to the generosity of the community our donation center provides access to gently used clothing, shoes, bedding, towels and household goods to those in need, on the road to sustainable independence.