Full Time at Adventure Advertising in Rockport, ME
Created August 2, 2019
Adventure Advertising WordPress Developer
WordPress Developer job description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join Adventure Advertising. As a WordPress developer at Adventure, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, as well as ongoing updates and management of many of our clients websites. Innovative solutions to the unique challenges our customers present makes this position exciting and engaging. Our developer will work with our team of creative designers and business professionals, as well as directly with our clients to help meet their objectives. Art direction is provided, however graphic production skills are a big plus for this position. This is a fast pace shop, and the ability to complete projects with high-level skill and tempo is a must. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
WordPress developer duties and responsibilities
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Establishing and guiding website architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping formulate effective, responsive designs and turning them into a working themes and plugins.
• Working with pre-designed themes and functionality as starting points for new websites
WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume by mail or email.
About Adventure Advertising
29 Commercial St.
Rockport, ME 04856
Adventure Advertising is a locally-owned advertising and marketing agency in Rockport, Maine. We design and produce custom signs, banners, brochures, vehicle wraps, trade show exhibits, websites (including this one), t-shirts, and much more. We pride ourselves on delivering unique advertising and marketing experiences to our clients in Midcoast Maine and beyond.
View Full Profile