Full Time at Ardiah Managed Services in Rockport, ME
Created July 9, 2021
The Successful candidate will manage and administer the accounting and bookkeeping functions for our clients including managing the bookkeeping staff in the office including:
o Maintain accurate and timely accounting process for our clients
o Manage payroll and post payroll entries
o Post vendor invoices and prepare payments and checks as required
o Deposit receipts and post as required.
o Perform month end and year end close, including determining accruals
o Bank reconciliations
o Reconciling ledgers, reports and accounting records.
o Manage year audit and tax filing process for our clients interacting with partner providers
o Interact with clients on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as needed
o Prepare and issue periodic financial statements for our clients
o Develop and maintain business processes and provide solution to improve efficiencies within the accounting process.
o Other activities that are normally performed in the accounting department
o Other projects as assigned.
• Must have 5+ years of hands on bookkeeping and accounting experience
• Must be accurate, reliable and trustworthy
• Non-for-Profit experience is a plus
• Must be immediate and responsive on a timely basis
• Must be detail oriented and possess organizational skills to be able to handle multiple tasks throughout the day with changing priorities and ability to meet deadlines
• Strong customer service skills are required along with a positive attitude and committed to achieving company goals
• Must be able to perform repetitive tasks
• Proficient in QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Outlook
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to communicate clearly
• Problem solver
• Be competent and accountable
• Sincere, patient and perseverant
• Ability to prioritize and schedule work to be completed.
• Possess the ability to interact respectfully with others
How to Apply
About Ardiah Managed Services
68 Ben Paul Ln
Rockport, ME 04856
View Full Profile
Contribute to the success of our business and non-profit partners by delivering our accounting, technology, payroll and payment solutions with integrity, respect, understanding, and sophistication.
We have been in business 2008 with offices in Rockport and Boothbay Harbor and accepting new clients.