Full Time at P.A.W.S. Animal Adoption Center in Camden, ME
Created February 5, 2020
This position is responsible for all facets of fundraising and donor cultivation to increase financial support for the organization, and specific areas of marketing and outreach to grow the organizational brand and visibility in the community.
Essential functions include:
** Develops, implements and supervises all areas of organizational fundraising, including donor stewardship, grant writing, planned giving, events, and other fundraising activities.
** Works with Executive Director and the Board of Trustees to develop and achieve key fundraising targets, monitor progress and achieve annual revenue goals.
** Take the lead role in the planning and execution of four signature fundraising events.
** Supports the Executive Director in fund development activities.
* A four-year college degree is preferred.
* Three years of experience in progressively successful fund development work.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Respect, compassion, and affection for animals, concern for their welfare.
* Experience working in a team environment and supervising volunteers.
* Ability to exercise discretion and judgement.
* Computer proficient with Microsoft Suite, Donation Database Applications, and Adobe Creative Suite; ability to learn new programs as required.
* Social Media and Internet savvy.
This is a full-time, salaried position.
How to Apply
Send cover and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org