Posted February 11, 2021
The IRS will be hosting a free Webinar on How to Choose a Paid Tax Preparer on February 18, 2021 at 2 pm EST.
This webinar will:
• Provide tips for choosing a tax preparer
• Explain the types of paid preparers
• Describe how to use the IRS Directory of Federal Tax Return Preparers
• Discuss how to avoid “ghost” tax return preparers
• Review how to make a complaint about a tax return preparer
• Explain the third-party authorization process
Plus, a live Q & A Stay in the know on the go! View IRS webinars the day they air on smartphones and tablets. Find previous archived webinars on www.irsvideos.gov.
Click here to register: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1148/39922
Tax Professionals: CE credits will not be offered for this webinar. This webinar will be recorded as an archival video. Offered with closed captioning. Closed Captioning displays the words that describe the audio portion of the program for viewers who are deaf or hard of hearing. Captions are available in English only. Questions? Email us at: email@example.com